Clash of Clans Account Recovery
Clash of Clans is one of a kind game. This strategy game comes with some amazing features and game mechanics that give players experience to remember. As the game is very popular, players don’t want to lose their game progress if they switch their phone or want to play the game again after quite a while.
It is possible that they forget their account or don’t remember their username. In this article I have addressed this issue in detail.
How to Recover a Clash of Clans Account?
To recover your Clash of Clans account is simple and easy if you have saved your account in Supercell ID or Google play account. I will tell you how you can recover your account in either case. Without wasting time let’s begin.
Recover Clash of Clans Account Through Supercell ID
Supercell ID is an amazing feature in Clash of Clans that allows players to save their games progress. Players can open their game on any phone or device they want. If you have one Supercell ID, you can continue reading.
Here’s how you can recover your Clash of Clans account through Supercell ID.
- First open your game.
- Click on the gear icon on the top left corner to open settings.
- A new window will appear.
- There you will see Supercell ID with a disconnected button.
- Click on the disconnected button.
- Enter your Supercell ID and enter.
- Your Clash of Clans account will recover.
Recover Clash of Clans Account Through Google Play Sign in
If you don’t have any Supercell ID it is possible that you have a Google play account. If you have a Google play account, you can try this and recover your Clash of Clans account with Google account. Here’s how you can recover your account.
Open the game on your devices.
- Click on the gear icon on the screen to open settings.
- A window will appear with some options.
- In settings, you will see the Google play sign in.
- Click on the disconnected option next to Google play sign in.
- Enter your email and proceed to recover your account.
If you have already entered your email with Clash of Clans account progress in your phone, it will automatically detect it. In this way your Clash of Clans account will recover automatically.
Other Way to Recover Clash of Clans Account
If you don’t have any Supercell ID or Google play account, don’t worry. There is still a light of hope for you. The game provides support where it will help players recover their lost Clash of Clans account.
Here is the complete guide on recovering your account through Clash of Clan help if you don’t have Supercell ID or Google play account. Make sure to follow each and every step.
- Open the game.
- Click on the gear icon on the top left corner of the game screen to open settings.
- In settings, you will see the help and support option at the bottom of the window.
- After that a new window will appear, then select an account.
- Then select retrieve your account.
- After that, I lost my account.
- Now select contact us.
- After that you will be redirected to the Supercell mailbox.
While writing the mail players need to give some details about their account. Here is the list of details you need to enter.
Level of the village hall.
- Login and nickname of your account.
- The name of your clan.
- The date and place of creation of that account.
- Last magic item you used.
- Last building you upgraded.
Once the mail is sent you will soon hear from Supercell. If the information matches your account, your Clash of Clans account will recover.
Frequently Asked Question
How can I recover my old Clash of Clans account without a Supercell ID?
If you don’t have a Supercell ID don’t worry you can still recover your account of Clash of Clans. All you need to do is open the settings by clicking on a gear icon on the top left corner of the game screen. A new window will appear with some options. There you’ll see an option of Google play sign in, select that. Follow the instructions and enter your Google ID and recover your account.
How can I recover my old Clash of Clans account without email?
Don’t have an email to recover your Clash of Clans? Don’t worry there is another way to recover your Clash of Clans account through Supercell ID. To recover your account, open the game. in the game click on the gear icon on the top left corner of the screen. A window will appear. On the window select the Supercell ID. Enter your ID and hit enter. Your old Clash of Clans account will recover.
How do I get my old Clash of Clans account on my new phone?
You can get your old Clash of Clans account on your new phone if you have a Supercell ID or a Google Play account. Supercell ID was specifically developed for Clash of Clans players to save their progress.
To get your account back, just open the newly downloaded game on your new phone. Click on the settings. In the window select the disconnected button next to Supercell ID and enter your details.
Recovering a Clash of Clans account might be difficult or impossible if you forgot the account details. It is possible to recover the account if you had a Supercell ID or a Google play. To recover your account you can easily enter the user and email to recover the accounts.